Sunday, June 17, 2018

Green and Lovely and Rainy

The rain stopped briefly this afternoon so I scooted out to the tienda (corner store) to get some dog food. I had my camera with me and took some snapshots of the lovely droplets of water on everything. Enjoy. 

raindrops on grass
Raindrops on grass.



This corn was probably 10 feet tall! I'm looking waaaay up.

English ivy in Guatemala.

Bananas!
red flower raindrops
Lovely red flower.
black-eyed susan vine
I took some seeds from the vines of this plant to try to get some to grow in my garden.
I believe it is called Black-Eyed Susan Vine.
No rain in this one but I just couldn't walk past this colour and not take a photo.
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there, especially my Dad who is an awesome photographer and taught me to "really look through the lens". I love you, Dad! đź’ś

No comments :

Post a Comment