Thursday, November 16, 2017

Bert Bechamel, Landscape Photographer

If you've been following along, you know that my Canadian partner chose the code name of Bert Bechamel. Well, Bert has discovered another new talent. (As if he didn't have enough already. Pfft.) He is an excellent photographer!
Here are a few of his photographs from a recent motorcycle trip with our good friend, NJP. (Another awesome code name!)





I love how he framed this pic with the trees and leaves.






These boats are called cayucos. The one on the end with the curved parts is unusual.





NJP's new bike!

That's the bike Bert rode.



I suppose it helps a wee bit that the subject matter is so darn beautiful! But still, I think Bert has an awesome photographer's eye. I'm happy to lend him my camera anytime. :D

3 comments :

  1. SPECTACULAR! Tell him they're fantastic! He should build a 2018 Calendar out of these! I'd buy one!

    ~ Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Bert well done!! Those are really nice pictures of the great place that you all live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, Bert has an excellent eye and he leaves wistful...cannot wait to semi retire to Guatemala and the most beautiful lake in the world.

    ReplyDelete