Monday, April 30, 2018

Things I Never Thought I'd Say

Living in a foreign country brings many opportunities for new adventures. And I've had plenty so far in my three years here! I've been collecting some weird things that I never thought I'd hear myself say.

"There's a baby in the back of this tuc-tuc."
"Damn. My pineapple is too ripe."
(In Spanish.) "I'm looking for the white thing to write on the black wall of the school." (Have you figured it out? It's chalk!)
"I almost sprained my ankle on that lime."
"How much does a live chicken cost?"
"I want five tequilas, please."
(To Bert) "You might want to get off the couch. There's a scorpion on the ceiling."
"That's not my dog." (About a dog that is definitely my dog.) 😆

A picture of Moo-Moo just cuz she's adorable.
And here is the one sentence that I use way more than I ever thought possible:
"That is a BIG bug." 😲

No comments :

Post a Comment