Monday, April 18, 2016

Pictures of Guatemala I Wish I Had Taken

I have a handy point-and-click camera that my parents got me for Xmas a while back, a Fujifilm Finepix XP10, and almost all the photos on my blog are taken by me.
But, gosh darn it, the colours and wonders of Guatemala cannot be adequately captured by my little camera! Every day, every single day STILL after a year, my eyes are feasting on the sights of this awesome country. And the people! The Mayans wear such amazing colourful clothes. But I never feel comfortable taking photos of them because I imagine it to be quite rude to go up to a stranger and ask to take their picture.
Well, today I found a professional photographer -- from Toronto, no less -- who is taking the photos I wish I could take! I am sharing his Flicker page with you, dear readers, so you can get a glimpse of what a wonderful rainbow-hued life I live here in Guatemala. Click the picture below and enjoy!

Mayan Highlands of Guatemala

No comments :

Post a Comment