Monday, August 14, 2017

Tienda Junk Food

I find the most hilarious things in tiendas (corner stores). I buy stuff either cuz it made me giggle or I'm curious about the taste.

Yesterday's adventure in junk food is pictured below.
The best/worst junk food ever!
Starting from the left: Let's Be Cappuccino! I've had these before and had to share a picture of it. I've only found them in this one tienda and there are several flavours. What cracks me up about these is that they're Russian! Yep, Russian. This one tasted like Sugar Crisp, the cereal. Very strange!

The middle thing made me LOL in the store. Uh, so not politically correct! It's called Negrito Mix. (Little black mix.) It's a white cake with chocolate icing and chocolate filling, as depicted on the front by a white kid with a black afro. WTF??? Ha ha! It tasted horrible. Will not buy again.

The last treat was for Bert. They are (in English) "mini crazy gummies little penguins". The penguin is saying "I believe I am bipolar." Ha! They are actually shaped like little penguins, black and white, and they are flavoured with blueberry. Yummy!

For an adventurous eater like myself, Guatemala is like shopping in the import aisle every day.  ðŸ˜‹

No comments :

Post a Comment