Friday, April 10, 2015

Dinner Out

Had a nice pizza dinner last night at Amigos Pizza on Santander in Panajachel. It's a tiny little restaurant with only four tables. They serve pizza slices outside on the street as well. We each got an individual pizza and a drink for 35Q or about $5.79 Canadian. Bert got a can of beer and I got a bottle (bottle!) of Coke. It was delicious! We will definitely go back there. 
They had menus in English.  :)
Beautiful lamp covers. The ceiling was stamped with leaves
and the walls were signed by visitors.
I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture before I started eating!
Individual pepperoni pizza. The spice jar was something hot, maybe cayenne?
They also had a small bowl of oregano on the table.
Bert says he's going to be the star of this blog because there are more pictures of him than there are of me!

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog! I see more of Bert than I did when he lived in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bert, don"t they sell razorblades in Pana

    ReplyDelete