Tuesday, May 15, 2018

New View From My Live Webcam of Lake Atitlan

Bert gets all the stars for this one! He climbed on a wooden ladder in between our house and the fence, deftly avoided the razor wire, and attached the webcam to a piece of bamboo with wire and duct tape!

The problem before was the cam was pointing directly at a street light, which made the view kinda crappy and washed out. Now we have more power lines in the shot, but a clearer view of the Lake and San Pedro volcano. (At least when it's sunny!) I would love to get the camera up higher still to show more of gorgeous Lake Atitlan, but unless we put it right up on top of the roof, I don't think that's gonna happen.

I've also figured out how to embed the webcam live on my blog here. It should be showing up over to the right. ⇨⇨⇨
To get to the page, click here: SpiralCee EarthCam

This is a screenshot of the cam right now. I'll get a better one soon! Rainy season has started so we're seeing a lot more clouds and it's lovely and cool today.

live webcam Lake Atitlan Panajachel Guatemala paraglider paragliding
Check it out! I got a pic of a paraglider coming in for a landing on the beach!
Thanks for all the views and likes on my cam! Fingers crossed for more extraordinary sunsets. 😁


1 comment :

  1. Just found this page dated from 2018. Are you still there and where are the webcam updated pics? I would like to see what the area looks this time of the year. :-)

    ReplyDelete